Ms. Elma R. Smith is the Office Manager of The Granade Law Firm, LLC. She is professionally trained and educated with more than thirty years of experience in secretarial and office management. During her career, Ms. Smith has managed the practices of two sole proprietors in the metropolitan Atlanta area. She has been with The Granade Law Firm since its beginning.
Ms. Smith’s experience includes:
- Performing personnel administrative tasks, including coordinating and participating in hiring;
- Performing bookkeeping and accounting functions;
- A good working knowledge of PCLaw Billing and Accounting Software, Microsoft Word, Publisher and PowerPoint;
- Implementing procedures for records management;
- Purchasing office equipment and supplies; and
- Managing the daily operations of the firm.
- Bachelor of Science, Office Administration, Detroit College of Business (1981), Dearborn, Michigan
- Associate of Arts, Executive Secretarial, Detroit College of Business (1980), Dearborn, Michigan
- Certificate, Software Applications, DeKalb Technical College (1993), Atlanta, Georgia
- Member, Higher Calling Ministries Church of Christ (Holiness) USA
- Member, United Christian Women’s Ministries
- Member, M. R. Conic Foundation, Inc.